The lesson was split into two halves, one photography where we brought in our own photographs and edited them and the second half was a graphics piece I decided to start planning a flyer for my photography.
We first looked at some extra editing tips.
- Spot heeling brush (make the brush bigger use the bracket keys. This clears up blemishes on photos.
- Filters: they will change how a photo looks.
- Liquify: pushes pixels around. Sometimes to make a person smaller or larger.
- History brush: paints in what you un-did. Like you removed a blemish it will bring it back.
- Layers: original image will be on the bottom and adjustments will be made to the layer you select or adjustment layer
- Remove something select the object you wish to delete. Then go to select -> modify and you can select a few more pixels around what you selected. Then go to edit -> fill and removes the object.
- Or move an object do first half of the the editing tool above then content aware ->move
- Have a different background drag image onto, select the image you want to have a different background for refine edge -> on other layer.
I removed some blemishes from this shots and darkened some shadows
I removed a label from the scarf and removed a couple of blemishes. Next week I hope to tone down how dark the scarf is.
The graphics half of the lesson I planned out ideas for a flyer. What I wanted in it was:
- My name
- telephone number
- some of my photos.