This is the question I have to answer for assignment 1.
Harmony: something that feels right.
Social Structure: The world around me.
Do I fit in with the world around me?
First of all I thought it would be a good idea to to answer the question verbally to help me decide on the photos that I can take.
I feel like the answer to this question is dependent on many things
- My mood
- Where I am
- What I am doing
- Who I am with
- What I look like
- If I am in a bad mood I might feel like an odd one out
- If I am in somewhere new I might not know people there and what they are like
- Do I feel comfortable in what I am doing? This also depends on my mood so if I was forced to skip around town in a bad mood I would feel uncomfortable but if I was happy and with a friend I might.
- If I am with a friend they might put me in a good mood to and I would feel in harmony with the world around because they put me in a good mood.
- If I am wearing clothes that I don’t like I might feel like I don’t fit in.
These all seem to link back to my mood, which i find interesting.
Parts of me that stay the same that could influence whether I feel I fit into the world I live in.
- What I look like eg face
- My personality
When I don’t think I fit in:
- My music – my music isn’t a usual style
- My height – sometimes I feel like I am too tall
- My looks – I feel like people are more pretty than me.
- My clothes – I don’t have an ‘on trend’ style.
What makes me feel like I fit in:
- When I am happy
- With friends
- When i feel I look good