- Apple’s version of of PowerPoint.
- You can transfer between PowerPoint and Keynote
- You can choose between themes and background colour
- Can change the resolution to suit the computer and projector.
- Keynote is easier to embed videos or hyperlink a video.
- Remember: images will be masked, all you need to do is unmask them by clicking unmask in the tool bar.
- To duplicate a slide right click -> duplicate.
- You can share between a group
- Can bring in PowerPoint files & slides.
- Variety of themes & colours
- Can embed youtube videos easily
- When making a title – you can’t go back
- Left click in a blank area and move around through the presentation
- + to zoom in – to zoom out
- Frames are similar to slides
- Frames can give you more freedom for example you can make a collective slide and different shapes.
- Home icon: show all your slides
- Zebra tool: zooms in and out and rotates.
In The Library Help:
In assignment two:
- Don’t use too much text
- Include key points
- Reference & paraphrase quotes
Harvard Reference: Author (date), chapter, essay page.
In the Library session we were told how to find books, articles, and DVDs, this I have already used. Just need to use Locate.
In the presentation:
As I have done so much I went over the allotted two minutes. But besides that it was fine and I need to read through a book I have already read just to remind myself of the content which will help.