I thought I should try to experiment in the darkroom, so I thought I should start of basic.

This is the original print:


I then exposed the paper but did not develop it, I flicked water on the paper, then developed the print.


I then tried solarisation:


I then change the print to a negative:


I then solarised the negative print:


I wondered what would happen if I layered a piece of lined paper over the photographic paper as it was being exposed.


I liked the texture the paper gave the photographic paper, but I don’t like the lines, so I might change the lined paper to plain paper. Image


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s