CV: (I removed my details such address etc and my references details in order to not give out person details)
A hard working BA undergraduate photography student with a good work ethic, who is enthusiastic, friendly and learns quickly with very good organisational skills. Now looking for a challenging internship.
2012-Present Coventry University: BA (Hons) Photography
Skills developed through study: Developing analytical skills, working in a team, working to deadlines and problem solving.
2010-2012 Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College
A level grades A-D: Photography, Psychology and Religious Studies
AS level: Philosophy
English Key Skills and IT Functional skills
2005-2010 Judgemeadow Community College GCSE
11 GCSEs A*-C including (Mathematics, English Language)
April 2014-Present Event Volunteer at UHCW Chairty
- Assisting with the planning of fundraising events for the charity
- General admin work
November 2013-Present DLHE Collection and Inputting Staff
- Phoning Coventry University graduates to ask them to help fill out a survey about what they have gone on to do since graduating.
October 2013-March 2014 Student Progression Ambassador for Coventry University
- Teaching five 13 to 14 year old boys about options after GCSEs.
- Planning lesson each week.
March 2013-Present Student Ambassador for Coventry University’s Recruitment and Admission’s Office
- Working at open days: giving campus tours, answering any queries.
- Telephoning prospective students about open days or asking their opinions on the university
- Answering the phones at clearing week and when members of staff are away.
March 2013–Present Service Rep For the Estates Office at Coventry University
- Attending monthly meetings, liaising with staff and students about issues with the estates of the university.
- Finding solutions to the issues and reporting back what was said at the meetings
Oct 2012-May 2013 Halls Rep and Student Councillor
- Communicating student’s issues about the university to staff at meetings and finding solutions to the issues that I raise and other’s raise.
- Communicating was said at the meetings back to students.
Oct 2012-Present Course Rep at Coventry University
- Communicating student’s issues about their course to staff at meetings and finding solutions to the problems relaying solutions back.
March 2014-Present Vice Chairperson and volunteer at Leicester People’s Photographic Gallery
- Manning the gallery and answering any enquires of people who come in
- Creating a rota for the volunteers.
- Attending regular meetings about the gallery’s upkeep and how to progress it.
March 2014-Present Senior Photographer at East Midlands Music
- Photographing gigs around the East Midlands
January 2014-March 2014 Volunteer Photography Assistant Teacher
- Working in a primary school assisting the teacher.
- Planning tasks for the lessons.
April 2013–March 2014 Volunteer Photographer – Music in Leicester
- Taking photos of gigs around Leicester
Dec 2012-Present Shot Seller at Quivers
- Selling the shots to customers.
- Stock taking and accounting for the money.
Oct 2012-May 2013 Volunteer Photographer at Lanchester Gallery Projects
- Taking photographs of events the gallery puts on.
July-Sept 2012 Photographer and Sales Person at Picture Pal
- Taking photos of customers, printing them and selling the photos.
- Training others onto the job
- Counting stock. Banking and accounting for the money made.
Sept 2011–May 2012 Note Taker at Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College
- Taking class notes for a girl with a disability
- Helping her with any queries.
July-Nov 2011 Voluntary Shop Assistant in a home for the elderly and disable for WRVS
- Stocking shelves, stock counts, working on the tills and opening and closing the shop.
- Talking to customers and helping them with their shopping.
- IT literate able to working on both Mac OS X and Windows to write essays, edit photos, make presentation and research for information.
- Adobe certified in Photoshop CS6 on Apple. With experience in Dreamweaver, InDesign and Premeiere Pro.
- Regularly uses Microsoft Office both in and outside of university.
- Clean drivers license.
- Enjoys going to art galleries, to see different ways people were creative.
- Planning and creating self initiated projects in photography and video.
- Enjoys watching documentaries particularly fly-on-the-wall documentaries.
I am now starting to think about life after university and my graduation. Right no I feel like I have a sold set of skills, I would like to get my grades up though!